The participants (drivers, applicants, teams, helpers) participate in the events at their own risk. They carry the general civil and criminal responsibility for all damage caused by them. Each participant has the possibility to deny every section and every goal. By submitting this entry, the participants declare waiving of claims for any kind of damages that are related to the events and indeed towards following parties
– OVS GmbH, OVS-organs, managing directors and shareholders
– the organizers, the site/terrain owners,
– authorities and services and all other people associated with the organization of the event,,
– the other participants (applicants, drivers, passengers), their assistants, the owners, holders of other vehicles,
– the own applicants, the own driver(s), passengers (other special agreements between applicants, driver(s), co-driver(s), passengers take precedence!) and own helpers.
The waiver of liability does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as for damages resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation by the detained group of persons.
For damages based on a slightly negligent breach of duty concerning material contractual obligations, the liability for property damage and pecuniary damage is limited to the typical, foreseeable damage.
The waiver of liability applies for claims of any legal reason, in particular for claims on damages from contractual and non-contractual liability and claims out of tort.